1874 Northwich FC Community Team are arranging a collection of produce for Mid Cheshire
Foodbank at our home game against City of Liverpool FC on Saturday 26th February.
1874 Northwich FC fans have a proud record of support for the Foodbank and once again
we are asking supporters for help.
The Foodbank are specifically short of a number of items and whilst they are extremely
grateful for all support offered, they have asked if we could highlight the following items that
- Puddings – tinned rice pudding, tinned custard, angel delight, long life sponge puddings, jelly, rice pudding / custard dessert pots (not custard powder)
- Tinned fruit
- Tinned potatoes – small and large
- Packets of instant mash potatoes
- Tea – ideally packs of 40 tea bags, or larger packs that come in foil wraps (eg a 160 box has 4×40 teabags inside)
- Coffee ( preferably the smaller size rather than the very large jars)
- Dried snack meals – pot noodle, pasta n’sauce, instant noodles etc
- UHT Milk
- Long life fruit juice
Thanks in anticipation,
Phil, Maggie, Steve
The 1874 Northwich FC Community Team.